What is covered?
Temporary relocation programme to Leipzig, Germany
- safe and discreet place to continue investigating and publishing, to rest and to recover (max. 6 months)
- rent-free, furnished apartment in Leipzig
- health insurance and psychological counselling (optional)
- monthly stipend of 1,000 euros
- travel expenses to and from Leipzig (arrival and departure)
- visa costs
- participation in journalism-related training workshops
The support is provided by: European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF)
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
- Legal residence in a Member State of the Council of Europe (valid passport required)
Calls for applications are announced on www.ecpmf.eu and ECPMF’s social media once or twice a year.
Application form: You will receive a form, after contacting ECPMF.