What is covered?
Medical fees for HRDs if you have been attacked or have suffered a medical condition as a result of your peaceful human rights activities
The support is provided by: Frontline Defenders (FLD)
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
Grants are for amounts up to a maximum of €7,500.
No funding for:
- Retrospective funding
- International organisations
- Organisations that have applied or are already receiving funding for the same purpose elsewhere
- Projects which focus on broader human rights issues rather than the specific situation of human rights defenders
- Costs for human rights defenders who are already in exile
- Ongoing office running costs such as salaries and rent
- Armed security guards
- Purchase of vehicles