What is covered?
- free legal aid and occasional legal representation
- oral or written information about regulations and about our professional experiences
- depending on the content of the case, we recommend other civil rights protection organizations to our clients
The support is provided by: Hungarian Civil Liberties Union – Társaság a Szabadságjogokért (TASZ)
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
- We do not give legal advice to those with 3rd party legal counsel
- We only offer help with certain topics (see website)
- We can offer an in-person meeting with our lawyers only if the case is within our scope of services and giving advice via phone or email is for some reason impossible.
CALL: on Tuesdays between 2.30PM and 5PM, and on Thursdays between 10AM and 12PM (CET)