What is covered?
Temporary relocation programme to Kosovo
- safe and discreet place to continue investigating and publishing, to rest and to recover (max. 6 months)
- rent-free, furnished apartment in Kosovo
- health insurance and psychological counselling (optional)
- monthly stipend of 1,000 euros
- travel expenses to and from Kosovo (arrival and departure)
- visa costs
- participation in journalism-related training workshops
The support is provided by: European Centre for Press and Media Freedom (ECPMF)
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
To be eligible, journalists and media workers must have lived in Ukraine in 2022, hold a valid Ukrainian passport, have been working as professional journalists for at least three years, and speak at least basic English.