What is covered?
- purchase of more secure hard- or software and costs related to implementation of the new systems;
- technical or non-technical activities to respond to urgent issues such as internet blockages;
- training or accompaniment on digital or other security issues;
- measures to improve physical security (which relate to information management and digital security);
The support is provided by: Digital Defenders Partnership (DDP)
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
- The funding provided can be up to €10,000 and can be used to cover costs, which will directly reduce the risk or impact of a digital attack (no preventive support).
- The funding covers activities for a maximum of four months.