What is covered?
Free legal support if you are based in England or Wales
- Represent you in any court/tribunal
- Give legal advice in a meeting or over the phone
- Give legal advice in writing
- Draft documents such as skeleton arguments
The support is provided by: Advocate
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
Help is not guaranteed because we rely on volunteers.
We cannot provide legal help to:
- People with a deadline less than three weeks away (but exceptions if imminent risk)
- People who qualify for legal aid
- Anyone who can afford the legal help they need
- People who have legal expenses insurance covering the problem they need