What is covered?
- Humanitarian assistance and dependent support
- Equipment replacement if confiscated or damaged
Ways to reach out:
Important information about time and eligibility restrictions, as well as further requirements:
- HRDs and CSOs who faced a threat within the past 90 days(threats are on the basis ofhuman rights work).
- HRDs and CSOs who have a track record of human rights work dating back at least six months.
- HRDs include individuals advocating for human rights such as, but not limited to, land, labor, women’s, indigenous, LGBTI rights, and freedom of religion and belief. We also consider journalists to be HRDs.
- CSOs include NGOs, journalist associations, networks, community-based organizations, student groups,LGBTI organizations, and labor unions.
- CSOs do not need to be officially registered but must document a history of activism.
- Support to survivors of religious persecution (on the basis of belief, non-belief, and/or religious identity)